Oh unchanging tree
Such a beautiful thing Is a tree.
In summer, in winter, in spring, in fall
the beauty of a tree, doesn't change at all
The leaves fall to the ground
all the richest beautiful color
can be found
The snow falls
but it doesn't hurt the tree,
it just lays on it's branches
like frosting on a cake
Then it gets warm, the snow melts.
Say goodbye to to winter, say hello to sping.
New life is such a beautiful thing
But so is the tree, the beautiful mighty tree.
That stands alone as the seasons pass
as when you were old or just a lass.
A tree must have a heart, because when it falls to the ground.
No Joy can be found..
So when you see a tree say hello, they can get lonely you know.
Tell them a story, tell them a poem, they will listen.
This I know
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh unchanging tree by Summer Song )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Naveed Khalid
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Sir Walter Scott
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
Poem of the Day
- my high school poetry, Leila Hadi
- westnile, Leila Hadi
- With colors, gajanan mishra
- OBITUARY TO INNOCENTS (KILLED SCHOOL CHI.., shuvo chakraborty
- Trees, Leila Hadi
- No Name Necessary, Leila Hadi
- I Dream of Making Films, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I Still Miss You, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Eid, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Misunderstandings, Md. Ziaul Haque