Oh Ye Spectra
Oh ye spectra..;
You who filled in silence..;
Your attendance, like a rain..
Fresheners with dew..
Decorated with flowers,
Hilarious, like the wind..
When it dancing..
Between the spikes..!
Oh ye spectra..,
do not reveal yourself..
To the darkness..
In front of temple's bell..
If we forgot you..!
Towards absolute space..! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh Ye Spectra by Fatima Nusairat )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Cannot At Will Summon The Tone Of Beauty, Shalom Freedman
- O, God, Neela Nath
- The Seed of Greatness, Silas Egbowon
- Metamorphosis, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Scent of the Rain, Steven Rhoads
- Limits to Eternity, The Princess
- Reflecting Shadows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What is love, gajanan mishra
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra