Dog goD 8Hate
A Certain Village
Some years ago, I 'walked'
into this small pastorl
hamlet - quaint, pristine,
The forties where still
unscathed by modern assumptions
and I mused at the ecstatic view.
Bathed in beatific sensation...
my soul recompensed heaven's
sumptuous smile with ditto
response...''praise ye! praise ye!
America is grand with unspeakable
mystique, 'please! '...preserve! ''
Alas, my supplication not acknowledged
and the minions veiled with impeding
they implemented their cause....
In 2007 my praise is transformed
to inverse stature as I Hate8...
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Ohio by Dog goD 8Hate )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight Yellow Moon, Kyle Schlicher
- x, Aloke Mukherjee
- A Message From Heaven, Clara Keiper