Dog goD 8Hate
A Certain Village
Some years ago, I 'walked'
into this small pastorl
hamlet - quaint, pristine,
The forties where still
unscathed by modern assumptions
and I mused at the ecstatic view.
Bathed in beatific sensation...
my soul recompensed heaven's
sumptuous smile with ditto
response...''praise ye! praise ye!
America is grand with unspeakable
mystique, 'please! '...preserve! ''
Alas, my supplication not acknowledged
and the minions veiled with impeding
they implemented their cause....
In 2007 my praise is transformed
to inverse stature as I Hate8...
Dog goD 8Hate's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old Ohio by Dog goD 8Hate )
- Reflecting, Josh Terpening
- Word Shadows, michael walkerjohn
- Blockbuster, Lev Brekhman
- Uncertain feeling, Lev Brekhman
- Intricacies of perception, Lev Brekhman
- Brainwash, Lev Brekhman
- Broken record, Lev Brekhman
- She is Pregnant., Tajudeen Shah
- A few maxims, Lev Brekhman
- The corner that cuts you, Lev Brekhman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Emmonsail's Heath in Winter, John Clare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- The Brook, Alfred Lord Tennyson
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Frederick George Scott
(7 April 1861 – 19 January 1944)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)