PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
On a condition...
If you make me reincarnate
Make it sure beforehand
That I`ll come with a mind of a poet.
No matter I suffer a lot
But I must take to dream-pot.
No matter poetry has little cash
But for the second time too I must die a poet.
Happy to be a jerk than being a shirk of others` sweats.
And make it sure that if not more
Next time too my poetry finds some good minds.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On a condition... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Friend Forever, Margaret Alice Second
- Sometimes I am afraid, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- সময়(Time), Avik Datta Gupta
- Lieu Time, Francie Lynch
- When The Heart Bleeds, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- Many Crooked Cops are Shooting and Killing, Hebert Logerie
- My First Love, Tondana Fatimah Seebaway
- To Record What Is Kept, Naveed Akram
- Rumour, Humphrey Bryant
- BLACK SHEEP, Bironga Chadwick