Certain fires die before their time
Extinguished, never meant to say.
Certain things only absorb, not reflect
Anything, white, black or grey.
Strength is indispensable for revolt.
I am the autumn leaf that has
Lived too long, withered in weathers
Approving the peaceful fate of falling.
Certain eyes lose their shine
Mourning the dead curiosity
Now, nothing can surprise them.
Nothing is worse than the worst.
Denial is an expression of loss.
I hold nothing, so nothing to lose.
Defiance is the attribute of insecure.
Acceptance, of the broken.
Contrasting colors shall be appealing;
Yet not for the blind, for whom
His is the shade that reigns throughout.
He will overlay that shade on mine.
Then behold it, rather pleasantly
Possessed by the blindness
In absolute contentment
It is his ultimate victory.
If a pseudo joy of a pseudo life
Shall suffice to survive long enough,
Am I to be the devil who
Raises the veil before them?
Vulnerability in truth,
In truth is irrational.
The palace of lies,
Is reason to life.
Acceptance, on a lovely note
Fuels certain belittled esteems.
A murmur of faith in noise of rejection;
A lost artifact, immensely valued,
Oh, my uncanny servitude!
Vartika Pandey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Acceptance by Vartika Pandey )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher