Bijay Kant Dubey
On Mother's Day
On mother's day
I thinking of the asthi-kalasha
Hanging by one midnight
And the deign of the pinda-dana.
Oh, my mother has returned
To the five elements
She was composed of!
Mother, my mother,
With tears, here lie I remembering you,
mother, my mother!
Mother, mother, good earth!
Bijay Kant Dubey's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Mother's Day by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah