Mandy Lee (Singapore)
On the Edge
Let suicide not claim my soul.
Let my strength not begin to fold.
Let the gates of hell not kiss my cheek.
Let me find strength when I am weak.
Mandy Lee's Other Poems
- A pink sky gone grey.
- Always meanness. Why?
- Are we allowed to be human too?
- Be still, but be in vigour.
- Black and White and the Grey in between.
- Breaking Free
- Broken Feathered Bird
- Carpenter's room.
- Carry on, carry on, though your burdens ...
- Childhood Memories
- Crumble that foothold, be rid of those t...
- Crystal Roses
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.