There was a cock and a hen
near our house....
Oh! Do you know the
story of the tricky mouse?
You know my heart....
Heart? My grandpa had
heart problem, I think
I told you last time...
My grandma's eyes always blink.
Just I want to tell how much...
How much? O it made me remember
the price of my T-shirt!
Thanks, thanks for reminding me,
I have to go City Mart!
Dear, listen my soul burns...
Burns? Why don't you go to doctor?
How, did it catch fire?
Does your mom know, or
you suppress it, you liar!
Sweet-heart, I have to leave now.
Go, go you must do your duty
first, and please, inform
me later about the condition
of your soul, cool or warm!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Once Upon... by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Truth Prevails, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz