There was a cock and a hen
near our house....
Oh! Do you know the
story of the tricky mouse?
You know my heart....
Heart? My grandpa had
heart problem, I think
I told you last time...
My grandma's eyes always blink.
Just I want to tell how much...
How much? O it made me remember
the price of my T-shirt!
Thanks, thanks for reminding me,
I have to go City Mart!
Dear, listen my soul burns...
Burns? Why don't you go to doctor?
How, did it catch fire?
Does your mom know, or
you suppress it, you liar!
Sweet-heart, I have to leave now.
Go, go you must do your duty
first, and please, inform
me later about the condition
of your soul, cool or warm!
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Once Upon... by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare