The Poet Keri
One drop, trickles down my cheeks.
That drop, wetting my lips, telling me, don't worry, it'll be alright.
One drop, slowly dripping down from my eyes,
What made me start to cry.
As I think of everything that's happened,
That just saddens me more.
But that one little drop, that trickled down my cheeks.
That brought me dismay at first.
But as I thought of it,
It's just an angel, tellling me, I'll be OK.
And now, that one dropp that trickled down my cheeks,
Is that one dropp that brought me hope in my tears.
The Poet Keri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Drop by The Poet Keri )
- The Holy Cross of Jesus Christ, Dr John Celes
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.31, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.30, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.29, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.28, Monk E. Biz
- A profession, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.27, Monk E. Biz
- 'Not mine', Elena Sandu
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.26, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.25, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Udiah (witness to Yah)