The Poet Keri
One drop, trickles down my cheeks.
That drop, wetting my lips, telling me, don't worry, it'll be alright.
One drop, slowly dripping down from my eyes,
What made me start to cry.
As I think of everything that's happened,
That just saddens me more.
But that one little drop, that trickled down my cheeks.
That brought me dismay at first.
But as I thought of it,
It's just an angel, tellling me, I'll be OK.
And now, that one dropp that trickled down my cheeks,
Is that one dropp that brought me hope in my tears.
The Poet Keri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Drop by The Poet Keri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest