One side love is a blossom.
To fall in love is not intentional
But spontaneous and incidental.
Not calculative, it is innocent
Of its end as success or failure.
The unrequited love is one side love.
The love kept undeclared is one side love.
The loved one might be forbidden one
Or formidable or inaccessible.
The emotion cherished and undergone
In the one side love is not inferior
To one’s sensual and sexual impulses.
It’s easy to strike and free to exist.
The one side love depletes not and fades not,
Due to absence of expectation
Of adequate response from the partner.
Hence is absence of dissatisfaction.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One side love is a blossom. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Oh Soldiers, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- My Freedom Song, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- two way life, Somanathan Iyer
- Playing Your Words, Arivazhagan Kaivalyam
- Shooting and Terrorism, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Wish and desire, Somanathan Iyer
- Is this what We asked for?, Somanathan Iyer
- The world is in peace, gajanan mishra
- The joy in pain, hasmukh amathalal
- Romantic Recollection, Ananta Madhavan