Tis better, I think to see one star
shining in the sky
than to view so many stars so bright
in the dark so high.
For with just one star to gaze upon
you never have to choose.
When there are too many to focus on,
one star you will probably lose.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ONE STAR by Edwina Reizer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Pollywog Tom Ridge, Richard Thripp
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones