They float around the room, with me sitting in this corner you see...
I am not alone in this room with no wholes to see,
But I always know what is going on around me...
They tell me through the walls,
They tell me who is feeling small...
The people on the other side of this one-way mirror always know I am here...
They don't hear me scream or wheep...
They don't know that I know there is a one-way mirror,
But I always know what they think I don't...
I know what they think,
But this is only after my new friends float through the one-way mirror
To tell what they think of me...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One-way mirror by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Final Attempt, Lilly Emery
- yu hii na sham ho jaye,, Aftab Alam
- Silent Legend, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Saw 2, Vishal Sharma
- Unlived Words, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fluttering, Naveed Akram
- Moments Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A garden of virginity, Vishal Sharma
- Petals In A Poem's Fold, Musfiq us shaleheen
- world war one and two, lee fones