Raven is a bird with beautiful wings,
That gives it flight through these univentful things..
These things the world has through day and night.
This bird will never sing...
This bird flies so high in the sky,
Through the suns ray I can see it no more,
Though I am always in pain,
I wish I could fly with this bird in the sky...
This bird that flies so very high.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raven by Alexandra Greif )
- My Labour and Thy Favour, Aftab Alam
- I am Young, Aftab Alam
- My Breakfast, Tony Adah
- Idiotic bribery, SALINI NAIR
- Imaginational Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- SONS WHO SILENTLY CHANGE HISTORY, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- FRAGRANCE, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- lost to me, Edan Oliver
- An Open - Ended Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- JANE SAYS., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- Morning, Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- About motherland by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(1886 - 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)