Raven is a bird with beautiful wings,
That gives it flight through these univentful things..
These things the world has through day and night.
This bird will never sing...
This bird flies so high in the sky,
Through the suns ray I can see it no more,
Though I am always in pain,
I wish I could fly with this bird in the sky...
This bird that flies so very high.
Alexandra Greif's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raven by Alexandra Greif )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- We lose—because we win, Emily Dickinson
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- કોઈ પણ બહાને koi pan, hasmukh amathalal
- Observation, Hans Raj Sharma
- MY CUSTOM, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- ANOKHA YEH DUNIYA KA MELA, Om Chawla
- The 4th day of Christmas, mai venn
- a hero, Cee Bea
- Never think again, hasmukh amathalal
- GO AWAY, SirLalianMwittah Nyalali
- वक्त की दिवार हम नहीं vakt ki, hasmukh amathalal
- On the ladder, hasmukh amathalal