Raven is a bird with beautiful wings,
That gives it flight through these univentful things..
These things the world has through day and night.
This bird will never sing...
This bird flies so high in the sky,
Through the suns ray I can see it no more,
Though I am always in pain,
I wish I could fly with this bird in the sky...
This bird that flies so very high.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raven by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken