Only Faith Will Tell
Only faith can tell how long we will be together. We may have our ups an Downs, just like any other relationships. But not like most what we do have is love. No one can amount up to how much I love you. Laying on ur chest listening to your heart beat confess, each breath that we take will, each moment that we share, I keeps it in my heart an add scenes to it like photo shop. But only faith will tell how far we go. Only faith can tell. While each one of us never know, how long will this relationship last an grow.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only Faith Will Tell by Taushell Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma