Only If It's Meant To Be
I'll take back the memories I gave you,
For those are times only for me n you.
But me alone
And you gone;
Doesn’t fit well with those good times;
And so does your childish whims.
To make whatever was wrong, fine again,
I'll have to let you go.
And I'll walk myself in the rain,
Thinking these bad times will go.
Cos even if it does stay,
I won't have anything more to say.
I think I'll force myself to understand that
Things aren't always meant to last forever.
And only if it is meant to be then it will be.
Thoithoi Tongbram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only If It's Meant To Be by Thoithoi Tongbram )
- The Doubter and the Doubt , Ananta Madhavan
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
- Grave fetched, Aftab Alam
- Haiku(Courage), Aftab Alam
- Many Lonely People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reentry, michael walkerjohn
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Indian Weavers, Sarojini Naidu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)