Only If It's Meant To Be
I'll take back the memories I gave you,
For those are times only for me n you.
But me alone
And you gone;
Doesn’t fit well with those good times;
And so does your childish whims.
To make whatever was wrong, fine again,
I'll have to let you go.
And I'll walk myself in the rain,
Thinking these bad times will go.
Cos even if it does stay,
I won't have anything more to say.
I think I'll force myself to understand that
Things aren't always meant to last forever.
And only if it is meant to be then it will be.
Thoithoi Tongbram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only If It's Meant To Be by Thoithoi Tongbram )
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe