Thoithoi Tongbram Poems
- We Will Meet Again You never failed to amaze me. Everytime ...
- An Empty Wallet My forever hungry wallet. It's just ...
- Within You Naini(Tal) Soft music tunes my ears. Chilly air ...
- What Do I Do What do I do When you have gIven me So much ...
- See You Again I’ve wrecked my head for tomorrow. It’s clear...
- Your Heart's Solace I wondered for days and night. I doubted...
- Don'T Let Go Don’t let go.... Till I come back. I don’t ...
A thinker, an observer who finds immense joy in psychological analysis and interpretation. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thoithoi Tongbram
We Will Meet Again
You never failed to amaze me.
Everytime you said something to me.
And every now and then I keep thinking about you.
I don't know what's so special in you.
But i enjoyed our days together
Though we were never that close together.
And I'd always hoped and longed for more,
Keeeping you as close as I can in my heart's core.
Now it pains me to think that we part ways here
That we are being separated for life, it's what I
And this time my heart won't be able to heal.
The pain, a thousand times magnified.
My dreams, only waiting to be realised.