Crystal A. McKain
Only In A Fairy Tale
Cinderella had her prince,
Snow White was carried off into the sunset
by her true love.
Sleeping Beauty was awakened by a kiss from her
And Jasmen married Alden.
Robin Hood ended up with his true love Madden Marian,
And Simba shared eternity with Nala.
In the end they all ended up with their true love's,
And they all lived happily ever after.
I sometimes dream that I was Cinderella or Snow White.
I dream that someday my true love will come and sweep
Me off my feet just
like their princess swept them
Off their feet.
I dream of the man who would love me for me,
The man who would believe in me and who would love
Me until the end of eternity.
But as another tear rolls down my cheeks I release
That such a man can only live in a fairy tale and
Not in reality
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only In A Fairy Tale by Crystal A. McKain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life's Connection, Sandra Feldman
- A TUTTI VOI, UN' OFFERTA CON AMORE!, Monk E. Biz
- Life...Please Come In, Kanwaljit Bhullar
- Sweet Home, Tony Adah
- Hello, man!, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Passage beyond, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- In search of singularity, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- I am real, gajanan mishra
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Monk E. Biz
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak