Only the cloud was knowing
how was life all these years?
I stumbled on her under drifting cloud.
they passed well,
a steady family
and all that comes with
as good as it could
if she was digging my face
I wouldn't let her
for she seemed quite unlamenting,
I wouldn't have her see
I looked up
and only the cloud was knowing
the clouds they parted
there was now no hiding the pain!
Pradip Chattopadhyay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only the cloud was knowing by Pradip Chattopadhyay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Death With Mirth, Bohari Mohammad
- Today's Epic, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Counting Backwards, Natalie Evans
- An Invasion Of Content, John Garth Raubenheimer
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp