Open The Doors To Paradise
Open and close the doors to Paradise,
Living and liking the task, of Paradise.
Snakes have chances when vomiting,
Hell shall breathe, and there is no cask of Paradise.
The many beautiful oceans exist when poured
From the cloudy canopy that we ask, of Paradise.
Some who decide are faces of delight,
Those sports are audiences that bask, in Paradise.
Then I am one who is named a joiner,
Naveed can praise only with his mask, O Paradise!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Open The Doors To Paradise by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra