RIC S. BASTASA
Or Will Silence Do All The Cure?
his papa is always wary about the way
things are put
for instance if a glass of water is put at the extreme
he expects it to fall
he does not like the idea of falling
much worse the sound of breaking
the site of shattered pieces
what past had he? what his parents did?
what did the last war show him?
how many times did he lose love
to another? losing face? losing a family?
how can he ask him? how can he wake him
up to the truth that all these are
will water from a pail help him?
will a walk by the sea make him calm again?
or will silence do all the cure
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Or Will Silence Do All The Cure? by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- નાં રાખ રંજ naa rakh ranj, hasmukh amathalal
- Jayprakash Narayan, Was Your Political M.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Clouds In The Sky Remain, Rohit Sapra
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey