RIC S. BASTASA
Or Will Silence Do All The Cure?
his papa is always wary about the way
things are put
for instance if a glass of water is put at the extreme
he expects it to fall
he does not like the idea of falling
much worse the sound of breaking
the site of shattered pieces
what past had he? what his parents did?
what did the last war show him?
how many times did he lose love
to another? losing face? losing a family?
how can he ask him? how can he wake him
up to the truth that all these are
will water from a pail help him?
will a walk by the sea make him calm again?
or will silence do all the cure
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Or Will Silence Do All The Cure? by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- World of Joy, sherif monem
- JOEL OSTEEN POEM = CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola