OTTAWA IS BUSY... APRIL 16TH,2013
OTTAWAIS BUSY … APRIL 16TH,2013
The Ottawa establishment is very busy; so take care,
No death-with-dignity for you or me so we better beware,
The Supreme Court denied Sue Rodriguez a long time ago,
Like most Canadians; you probably didn’t even know.
Binding referendums and proportional representation are banned,
By these Ottawa appointees who say all is good in this great land,
Is it possible the Liberals under Justin might win the next election?
Is it possible that death-with-dignity could be a connection?
It’s doubtful because MP Justin is part of the Ottawa elite,
But it would be great if he mentioned it while being discreet,
Even if he said it should be part of a provincial health plan.
He could then show that he is a real Ottawa front man.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OTTAWA IS BUSY... APRIL 16TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Can Love Save The World?, Ronald Chapman
- Brand New Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Good-bye Windows XP, Roy Blokker
- Realy enjoying THAT 'last slice' - OF B.., sEaN nOrTh
- Brain Freeze, Ronald Chapman
- Writers block in July, Matthew Holloway
- Birds Flying High, Ronald Chapman
- August 1914, John F. McCullagh
- Between the Lines (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Quiet Pretty Flower, White Lily