James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
OTTAWA POLITICIANS... JAN 5TH,2013
OTTAWA POLITICIANS … Jan 5th,2013
Our Ottawa politicians go into hiding and stay there,
Maybe a face in Parliament but it's all for display,
We have no input where binding referendums are banned,
But they have their party agenda and it's all well planned.
The elites who make decisions are really not interested in you,
Where we have no referendums and we do stuff on cue,
And death-with-dignity is an issue that no one can mention,
Because of the possible political problems and tension.
They are part of an establishment that you may even promote,
But why do less than half Canadians even bother to vote,
And what can we do to make Ottawa pay attention?
Death-with-dignity would be nice or did I already mention?
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.