OTTAWA POLITICIANS... JAN 5TH,2013
OTTAWA POLITICIANS … Jan 5th,2013
Our Ottawa politicians go into hiding and stay there,
Maybe a face in Parliament but it's all for display,
We have no input where binding referendums are banned,
But they have their party agenda and it's all well planned.
The elites who make decisions are really not interested in you,
Where we have no referendums and we do stuff on cue,
And death-with-dignity is an issue that no one can mention,
Because of the possible political problems and tension.
They are part of an establishment that you may even promote,
But why do less than half Canadians even bother to vote,
And what can we do to make Ottawa pay attention?
Death-with-dignity would be nice or did I already mention?
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OTTAWA POLITICIANS... JAN 5TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson