Our Greatest Concern
Clearly, a ewe
pretty well never
has a go at what she hasn't
and is a fool for what she has.
is for one, or the other, or both.
That for the other
is our greatest concern:
having a go at what we haven't.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Greatest Concern by douglas scotney )
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
- Lost Soul In The Hidden Wild, Electric Lady
- 雨Rain, qin xing
- Kamikaze Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)