Our love is ICE
So cold you must be ICE.
Together we became a whole like ICE.
You crushed me as ICE.
When with you my heart melted like ICE
Cant find your love on a sunny day as ICE.
We always stuck together like ICE.
You lied and slipped away as ICE
The touch of you gave me chills like ICE
Once was something is now nothing as ICE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our love is ICE by Craig D... )
- It's My Home, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- In the Sun's Falsetto, Kewayne Wadley
- A Poem, David Clinch
- Caught In the Crossfire, David Clinch
- Lonnie Donegan Stood, David Clinch
- The Survivor, Annalee Hopkins Somerville
- Who Are You, Tone Lyriker
- Rossette, Naveed Khalid
- tell sadness to catch the next bus, Mandolyn ...
- You and I, David Clinch
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Udiah (witness to Yah)