Our love is ICE
So cold you must be ICE.
Together we became a whole like ICE.
You crushed me as ICE.
When with you my heart melted like ICE
Cant find your love on a sunny day as ICE.
We always stuck together like ICE.
You lied and slipped away as ICE
The touch of you gave me chills like ICE
Once was something is now nothing as ICE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our love is ICE by Craig D... )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(15 September 1889 – 22 May 1948)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Pact, Ezra Pound
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Love, Baki Yigit
- Hopeless Romantic, Shane Clawson
- Firebird Sunset, Salvatore Ala
- Flicker, Jessica Paige Davies
- I will always return, Jessica Paige Davies
- They are my horses, Jessica Paige Davies
- HOW THEY ALL FALL, Terry Collett
- Caucus at the Parking Meter, Donal Mahoney
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies