Our love is ICE
So cold you must be ICE.
Together we became a whole like ICE.
You crushed me as ICE.
When with you my heart melted like ICE
Cant find your love on a sunny day as ICE.
We always stuck together like ICE.
You lied and slipped away as ICE
The touch of you gave me chills like ICE
Once was something is now nothing as ICE.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our love is ICE by Craig D... )
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blessed September, Shqipe Prence
- Reasonable truth, Kiran Prasad
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)