Is It Poetry
Our Right Mind
The title, I make first.
But then again the body can become the soul.
Knowing about nothing, which will follow.
Most here know.
Do you have an ego,
that is larger than the moon and does it glow.
Come and listen to the wind as it sings.
Then will you follow me,
back down the path, to where we started?
Where all go.
Don't be afraid, I think about the Judges.
Dressed in somber black,
and they are married to with children.
Like we have, I've shown you mine.
And she is ten.
If things don't change, I am not there.
I can deal with ignorance,
if it means that one can learn.
Stupid is the fire that burns the world.
Some hide and listen to the magic static.
Some can't sleep without the noise.
Of the past that some have made.
The future knows.
If I can't learn, then I have died.
A useless death that most have shared.
Sitting in the dark, it still makes noise.
Adults that can not say,
why they are still alive instead of dead.
Stupid silly sayings like the good die young.
Until the child is your's, no end of grief.
Being honest with your self will help you grow.
Telling lies about your friends, it's time to go.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our Right Mind by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- All Things Nice, Tania Montgomery
- Love is a Sad and Sorry Chameleon, Hebert Logerie
- Love Thru Poetic Passion, Sandra Feldman
- The Ocean's Gates, Brandt Nightingale
- Tribute to the King, Tania Montgomery
- Abyss, Donald R Charon
- Ode to the Busker, Tania Montgomery
- I have forgotten who I am, gajanan mishra
- Love is a liquid ~~~ vs.56, Mr. Nobody Nothing
- HE IS A MAN, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Eldorado, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Night Has A Thousand Eyes, Francis William Bourdillon
- Cleanliness and Happiness, chandra thiagarajan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
Ono no Komachi
(c. 825—c. 900))
Ralph Waldo Emerson
(1803 - 1882)