We are in dark
About our thoughts
Our thoughts cheated us.
Our thoughts make poems
And the poems keep us intact.
We are all in our poems
And our poems paint us
Poems are here
And we are used by poems
Day and night.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Our thoughts by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Of You, Who Do Not Know Me, Stacy L. Mar
- The Wind Blowing Backwards, Stacy L. Mar
- Metrazol, Luke J. Holt
- Sliding Into Old Shoes, Stacy L. Mar
- Like Fallen Gods, Stacy L. Mar
- All We Are, Stacy L. Mar
- To John, Roger A. Rose
- Rarely seen, hasmukh amathalal
- The Shadow Parts of Me, Stacy L. Mar
- Earth Unhinged, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)