Our Time On Earth & Light Of The World
Our time on Earth is full, dangerous, and demanding
Truth is it's just a brief period of our existence.
Someday we'll face God much sooner than we realize
And have to answer to our stupidity and r
We have relationships, responsibilities, dreams, and goals
Desires we long to see fulfilled and come true.
Our fear, guilt, faith, love, joy and conviction
Are judged by everything we say and do.
As we step beyond the threshold of this world
We enjoy the fullness of God's Kingdom above.
Think about the glorious future that waits
For all who trust Him for forgiveness, salvation, and love.
LIGHT OF THE WORLD
Jesus told His disciples they were the 'Light of the World'
When light enters a room it drives darkness away.
Allowing those inside to see more clearly
Our Lord's desire His people follow not stray.
When Jesus commissioned us to become disciples
He told us to teach others to observe His demands.
Millions of people know nothing of Jesus or God
Or the outcome of all those who ignore His commands.
It's up to the faithful to broadcast His truth
By our actions, forgiveness, and sensitivity of voice.
We cannot stop sharing His message of love
For a world without faith destroys confidence and choice.
OUR ETERNAL DESTINY
If you're unsure of your eternal destiny
The first investment you must make involves your soul.
God created you to live forever
And to spend eternity with Him is His goal.
Have you trusted Christ to bridge the gap
Between you and God's grace from above?
Have you prayed to Heaven for the answers of life
And do you comply with His commandments with love?
WHEN GOD CALLS
When I knew the Lord was calling me to preach
I didn't worry about the details just His choice.
Every day on the web posting hundreds of poems
Or sharing Heavens verses by voice.
Only God can equip us to serve and disciple
To spread His everlasting promise to the lost.
We must always comply with complete heart and soul
Or suffer the shame of disobedience and its cost.
Tom Zart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
By God's Poet
Most Published Poet
On The Web!
Tom Zart www.internetvoicesradio.com/t_zart/
http: //www.veteranstodayforum.com/viewforum.php? f=38
'To book Tom Zart for guest appearances, product, or services, contact Raymond L. LaPietra-Exclusive Personal Manager,913-681-7750 (office) , email@example.com (e-mail) ,
Comments about this poem (Our Time On Earth & Light Of The World by Tom Zart )
Did you read them?
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.43, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns