OVER AND OVER IN A PRETTY AND HARD WORLD
In my pretty life I play my role according to What I overact my pretty roles. I overburden myself, I overestimate my things, I overhaul my pretty roles in life, I overhear talks here and there, I overmaster my pretty thoughts, I overpower all my abilities, I overrate my strengths, I overreach my limits, I override my pretty steps, I overrule my poetry, I overrun all my pretty poems, I oversee my written pages, I overshadow all my sweet works, I overstate things in life, I overthrow my ivory tower, I overwork everyday for no reason, and Owing to all these overs and overs I overplay my roles according to What I suffer and to what I play.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OVER AND OVER IN A PRETTY AND HARD WORLD by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry