Bonnie B Long
Pain surrounds you day to day
Nothing helps make it go away
Pain in muscles pain in joints
Pain so bad in trigger points.
Pain that comes and pain that goes
Pain that keeps you on your toes.
Pain that people think is in your head
Not filling your body with excrucitiating pain instead.
People look at you as if you're insane
Like you are not, wracked with pain
Like that spot up close is NOT for you
When it really is so what are you supposed to do.
Living with pain that others don't understand
Living with pain you'd like banned
Living in a hell you'd like to leave
Living without a life you'd like to weave.
One of love of pain free days
One of living in all kinds of ways
One of a life not filled with pain or stress
One of a life that's not a mess.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Bonnie B Long )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 June 1952 -)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Rainbow's Promise, renu kakkar
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- You are all here, gajanan mishra
- Blue Wedding Bells Ring, Ken e Hall
- The Battleground, Leong Ming Loong
- An inner core, hasmukh amathalal
- Indeed I am no good so by Rasul Gamzatov, Yuri Starostin
- 1400 grams of wisdom (Merry Christmas), devon da poet
- Aspirations Inherited, Perveiz Ali
- Chimp Chomp - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Night Sky, Paul Gerard Reed
- '' Life And Death '', bri mar