Paint A Picture
Paint a picture of the World,
Little boys and girls,
of how the World will be someday,
Never more to be afraid.
Paint a picture of kindness,
Filled with racial color blindness.
Someday's earth's picture will be
a better world for all of you and me.
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'Serentiy Times' magazine of Serenity Club 2007 affialated with Compass Health, a mental health facility located where I live: Everett, Washington.
What did I mean by the phrase, 'Filled with racial color blindness? '
I did not mean that we would be unable to tell each other apart.
I was addressing the problem in today's contemporary society concerning racism.
Comments about this poem (Paint A Picture by Roxanne Dubarry )
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid