Gert Strydom (03 April 1964 / Johannesburg, South Africa)
I see how a fairy
under your slim fingers
gets a face, a own life
and it’s as if she comes alive
do want to tell something
to the whole wide world in water colours
and when her eyes follow me somewhat examining
I do wonder why up to know
she had been hidden somewhere?
Poet Other Poems
- “Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone ...
- 1899-1902 (Cavatina Sequence) (In Answ...
- 20th century
- 5th Avenue remembered
- A accountant at a transport company
- A Bee Buzzes Past In Its Flight
- a Birthday
- A birthday: Far too long
- A bottle of wolf’s poison
- A bouquet for you
- A Boy Fishing (Cavatina Sequence)
- a Brave Boer boy
- A brave Field Cornet
- A brood of vipers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.