Painting all my dreams the color of your Smile.
Wishing all of your dreams would be about me.
But I know now, that your impossible to love,
And be loved.
But now it is so clear to me.
But I hate that, So just say it to my face.
And I'll probably believe it. But I can't shake your Smile
out of my head. So instead I'll still be in love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paintings by Faith Young )
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho