Painting all my dreams the color of your Smile.
Wishing all of your dreams would be about me.
But I know now, that your impossible to love,
And be loved.
But now it is so clear to me.
But I hate that, So just say it to my face.
And I'll probably believe it. But I can't shake your Smile
out of my head. So instead I'll still be in love you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paintings by Faith Young )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From Womb To Womb, Dennis Lange
- Seasons, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- I searched, hasmukh amathalal
- Dictionary, manthra har
- Car trouble, manthra har
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay