Paradise is not somewhere we can go.
It is not something we can fly to
It is not something you can drive or walk to
It is not something you can swim or boat to
Paradise is in our hearts.
It is always with us everywhere we go.
Paradise is a place where you can be free,
and open your wings.
Paradise is in ourselves.
Even though people need to go somewhere to find it
It is within you hiding.
With everything going on,
it fades for a few
But let our hearts go
Let it feel paradise.
Then you will find the being that is always there.
The one that can make you feel good all the time.
So look in your heart and find your own paradise.
Then you will be free
philip teed's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paradise by philip teed )
- At That Time, Luis Estable
- A Poem and Four Films, the guy in charge
- Short Never, Luis Estable
- Deep Monster, Naveed Akram
- Allow This, Luis Estable
- A better life حياة افضل, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- She Loved Her Some Peterbilt, the guy in charge
- Bad Timing, Luis Estable
- God`s Best Work, Luis Estable
- Hiya duck, george albot
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell Love and All Thy Laws Forever, Sir Thomas Wyatt
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)