Paradise is not somewhere we can go.
It is not something we can fly to
It is not something you can drive or walk to
It is not something you can swim or boat to
Paradise is in our hearts.
It is always with us everywhere we go.
Paradise is a place where you can be free,
and open your wings.
Paradise is in ourselves.
Even though people need to go somewhere to find it
It is within you hiding.
With everything going on,
it fades for a few
But let our hearts go
Let it feel paradise.
Then you will find the being that is always there.
The one that can make you feel good all the time.
So look in your heart and find your own paradise.
Then you will be free
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paradise by philip teed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Hallo, My Fancy, William Cleland
- A NeverEnding Story, Chenou Liu
- O elephant, gajanan mishra
- Unravelling / Shock, Nathaniel Tarn
- What you feel, gajanan mishra
- The last indulgence, Piyush Dey
- what you do, gajanan mishra
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis