An ugly man who is Obsessed with paranoia Will do everything possible To destroy everyone and everything Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, Paranoia rules a dead mind for Dead man who is alive to be or Not to be as the supreme figure, An ugly figure has the image of Paranoia in a bad time and in bad place That results in great pains and great Sufferings for all the people around, so Paranoia fails at the end with the Failure of the ugly figure.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PARANOIA by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Zulu lezintandane, senzokhaya umhayi
- JANICE'S DRESS., Terry Collett
- Thando unjani, senzokhaya umhayi
- Sweet And Lovely Words, Edward Kofi Louis
- Engimthadayo, senzokhaya umhayi
- Underground Poet, senzokhaya umhayi
- Le Mfihlo yethu, senzokhaya umhayi
- chat up, lee fones
- Imizwa kaMakhwapheni, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngivumele ngihambe, senzokhaya umhayi