An ugly man who is Obsessed with paranoia Will do everything possible To destroy everyone and everything Anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, Paranoia rules a dead mind for Dead man who is alive to be or Not to be as the supreme figure, An ugly figure has the image of Paranoia in a bad time and in bad place That results in great pains and great Sufferings for all the people around, so Paranoia fails at the end with the Failure of the ugly figure.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PARANOIA by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai