Passion Is My Fashion..
I Use It In My Life Without Any Reason.
Passion In My Body, Its In My Heart,
It Was My Daily Habit, Its My Art.
I Live With Passion, It Makes Me Sexy And Hot,
I Can't Leave This AnyMore, Cause A Cool Personality I Got.
Love Is My Passion, Life Is My Passion...
I Am Real Passionable By Nature To All The Season.
I Have The Feelings That I Got The Power,
I Makes My Dreams Comes True Cause I Have Desire.
Perfervid, Hate, Anger, Emotion, Faith, Intensity Including My Action,
I Can Influence People With Just An Attraction.
Dont Ask Me Who I Am? And What I Can?
I Tell You One Thing That I Am Passionate Man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Passion by Rajkumar Patra )
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
- Kisah Bunga, Afit Riawan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Blackberry-Picking, Seamus Heaney
- Disabled, Wilfred Owen
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)