Pathetic on christmas
It's Christmas eve
and I'm seated on this same old chair
in front of this same old tube
I'm a pathetic little twig
left on a christmas tree lot
on a very merry christmas eve
It happens to everyone
Oh yes it does...maybe it does..
It must...or could i be the only one?
Nooo...i musn't think this way
Christmas happens every year,
whether we like it or not...
It's no big deal...
but see I got no gifts to share...
maybe i'll give someone
my pc...just so i could show
some christmas spirit...
An I won't even feel bitter
it's christmas eve...
I'll just report it stolen the next day.
maya crisol's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pathetic on christmas by maya crisol )
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)