Pathetic on christmas
It's Christmas eve
and I'm seated on this same old chair
in front of this same old tube
I'm a pathetic little twig
left on a christmas tree lot
on a very merry christmas eve
It happens to everyone
Oh yes it does...maybe it does..
It must...or could i be the only one?
Nooo...i musn't think this way
Christmas happens every year,
whether we like it or not...
It's no big deal...
but see I got no gifts to share...
maybe i'll give someone
my pc...just so i could show
some christmas spirit...
An I won't even feel bitter
it's christmas eve...
I'll just report it stolen the next day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pathetic on christmas by maya crisol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Needs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Buffaloman Too A Chief Minister In B.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sitting In The Time's House, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Was Nearly Canonized Recently, Monk E. Biz
- Burquawalli, May I Ask, Why Is Saudi Ara.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friend 3, Neela Nath
- Chicken dance, gajanan mishra
- Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Love's Partition, Velvet Boots