James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
PAULINE MAROIS... FEB 23RD,2013
PAULINE MAROIS … Feb 23rd,2013
Pauline Marois is the best thing that happened around here,
Though pompous isolated elites in Ottawa view her with fear,
Because she might get death-with-dignity for those in Quebec,
That means that other provinces might eventually get it yet.
That means that Canada is a step closer to normal,
And not bogged down by elite Ottawa aristocrats in formal,
But you don't know because media moguls wont say,
Media moguls don't like Pauline but she wont go away.
If we had binding referendums; this problem could have been solved,
Then our Federal politicians would not have to be involved,
And we could have death-with-dignity just like the Swiss,
Not like our federal politicians giving us the next dismiss.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.