Something lacking in the world.
Something i cannot see very well.
Something i wish i could understand.
Is it me or is it someone else.
Something doesn't feel right.
Something seems to be what i cant find.
Something is bothering me about it all.
Is it me or is it someone else
Something is starting to make sense.
Something wasn't even hard to find.
Something we all need that i now have.
Its so simple because all we have to do is pay attention...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Paying Attention by Blake Foxx )
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra