Doesn't everyone want peace?
People always want peace for anything.
I want peace to be everywhere,
to the world the most.
Some kids want to be free from school.
The countries who have wars
need it more than us.
They want to be free so they can do what they want in life.
They pray so hard to get peace.
Peace is about love,
Peace from our hearts to our minds.
Lets all have Love, Peace, Happiness.
Peace is in the air,
in the sky,
in our minds.
Peace makes us think
of the love ones' that we lost,
of the friendships' that we have,
of the family that we got.
You half to be proud that God
gave you this,
and brought you to this beautiful
I pray so hard to give peace to people
who really need it.
Sometimes it can make people cry,
who don't have it.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by RiRi S... )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Being With You, Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Bernard Shaw
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)