Doesn't everyone want peace?
People always want peace for anything.
I want peace to be everywhere,
to the world the most.
Some kids want to be free from school.
The countries who have wars
need it more than us.
They want to be free so they can do what they want in life.
They pray so hard to get peace.
Peace is about love,
Peace from our hearts to our minds.
Lets all have Love, Peace, Happiness.
Peace is in the air,
in the sky,
in our minds.
Peace makes us think
of the love ones' that we lost,
of the friendships' that we have,
of the family that we got.
You half to be proud that God
gave you this,
and brought you to this beautiful
I pray so hard to give peace to people
who really need it.
Sometimes it can make people cry,
who don't have it.
RiRi S...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace by RiRi S... )
- Who can Love You More than Me?, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You have Made Me Yours, Md. Ziaul Haque
- हाबाब सना, हाबाब मैना, Ronjoy Brahma
- When I will not be Here…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- I VISIT MYSELF, ROCHISH MON
- Water Can Speak!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- The Eye-Catcher, Naveed Khalid
- It's Shakespeare [Sheikspeare] not Sexpe.., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Magician, Naveed Khalid
- snow, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)