This poem was actually written by a group of third grader.
Peace is like
Love in the world.
Peace is quiet
Peace is loving and caring with all your might
Helping and sharing is peace.
Peace is like a flag waving
Never flying away and never stopping.
Peace is motions of love
Peace is a beautiful flying dove.
Peace is a dove flying
Sending love and care through the air.
Peace is a scene of love, just like a humming bug
Peace is with a bumble buzz that just flew down from far above.
Peace is like a piercing light of a dove
In front of the big ball of happiness called the sun.
Peace will always mean love
When I’m sad it lets me feel the worlds above.
Peace is free, peace is quiet
Peace is always around.
Peace is like love
It never breaks.
Peace is a thing that is loving, caring
And a lot of hugs and kisses.
Peace is like a bird
Always coming and going to help in a nice way.
Peace is when we help each other
Peace looks like art.
Peace is like love in the sky.
Peace is caring and joy.
Freedom in the world.
Peace looks like a soaring rainbow
That falls in your hand.
Peace is no fighting, no war,
Of course, love and signs of it just like an invincible dove.
Peace is like a dove flying,
Peace is like a happy family
amina kamran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (PEACE by amina kamran )
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
- Acting Judge, Tim caffery
- Your lovely smile, Jesus James Llorico
- Past Reloaded, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Truest Love., Achill Ladd
- Points made between waves, Mark Heathcote
- ignus fatuus or sketches of my past?, Mandolyn ...
- Black Wings, Lilly Emery
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)