Peace to me
Peace, open, open the door, good peace!
Stay with peace, say I'm peace.
The magic of peace blossom! It is like a blossom flower,
All bright, or vivid is shining out:
They wave, carefree, and warm in each way
What peace can guard me, or what peace can do?
They are masterpiece, through my breathe;
They don't stop trying, and they board me.
The substance is sacred, the peace is free;
Every breathe I take peace shines upon me;
Then from living walks forth the man of breathing,
Peace to catch me just at,
Is there much peace in breathing,
Just like rhyming,
Freedom my soul to the rhyming of breathe
With deepest calm round my self centre
All fly to peace, and in humble strain
Peace apply to me, to keep my heart open,
Or make my mind to the rhyme of peace
I, who gladly enjoy accepting the peace.
Ismael Mansoor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace to me by Ismael Mansoor )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Exercises Of The Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Accounting For Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poetry, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Best Is To Forget, Shalom Freedman
- Esta noche, Sergio Jaime
- My Pen Is Happy, King Happy
- All of The Above, King Happy
- In a Minute, King Happy
- Knowing and accepting, gajanan mishra