Lawrence S. Pertillar
People Aren't That Dumb
Is someone who is coached to lead...
Someone needed to bolster issues of trust?
Can that person truthfully convince,
They possess leadership qualities...
To allow others to breathe easily.
And accepted as one of independence.
Without displaying a hint of incompetence?
Or will a dumbdowning done,
Implemented by everyone.
Not notice that such leadership...
Isn't what it should be,
For anyone observing...
There is in fact..
But given time such qualities will some day come!
And the person selected based on appearances...
Looks the part just to get an election won!
'That will 'never' happen.
People aren't 'that' dumb! '
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People Aren't That Dumb by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery
- You Just Think She Is Your Sister Too, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Robots In Love, Bijay Kant Dubey
- George Crowley Bush, Richard Thripp
- Tragic Dream, Electric Lady
- Fading Away, Tara Stano
- Reasons of existence, Mohammad Siddiqui