Lawrence S. Pertillar
People Do Make Mistakes
Sometimes people do make mistakes.
I've made some.
And who has not made a few?
But not knowingly at the expense of others.
And those who excuse these activities done,
As errors made unconsciously...
With proclamations for a wish to be forgiven,
Need to know how it feels to receive payback.
Directed and unmistakable.
And inflicted with the ease in which they were made.
With a consciousness applied and lessons taught.
To awaken anyone daring to use these excuses in the future.
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People Do Make Mistakes by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Your bracelet, Abhimanyu Singh Arha
- My Heart Song, samantha hale
- Hidden Gold, Hazel Durham
- The One, Spiritwind Wood
- THAT HUGE BLACKOUT, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The World Told, Adeosun Olamide
- Pebble, The Astronomer
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston