People in this world hate me
People in this world hate me.
No one really likes me.
All they want to do is use me
No one cares to know how I think
No one cares to know how I feel
If only I had a girlfriend
That would care for me like I care for my friends
This place just gets worse as it turns.
And with every passing day, another horror unfolds.
This place and life is for no one
This fear and hatred would kill people
This happiness would make people laugh
This anger would make people cry
If only someone would actually care for me
No one in this world cares
No one in this world consideres how I could possibly feel.
I am always surrounded by people who don't know what it is like to move.
These people think it is easy,
But only if they knew.
Just how bad I feel and just how sad I am
No one could care if I die
No one could care if I lived
These people just see me as someone to dump thiere sorrow, pain, and laughter on.
Thier anger is always shown when I see it the most.
This world is not at all good
I have no one to trust and no one that really cares
All I get are insults
All I give are jokes and compliments.
Though I do give unsults,
But I recieve them 5 times as much
This is just making no sense
No sense, since this world is so evil.
This world is no where to live.
This world be better for me to die.
Then no one would have to worry about me
If only I were dead
Then I would have peace
But this world just ins't ready
For I am not ready.
this is so hectate that I wish I could die.
This is worse then hell and better then heaven
This world is so confusing since everyone cuts me down.
Why do I make friends with enemies,
And enemies with friends?
This world just doesn't make any sense to this one man
It was easier and harder as an air force brat
But if only this world could possibly undersatnd the frustration
and oh the pain I go through on a daily basis
I shall be outta here soon so for now I'll wait.
Let me see how today goes,
Before I decide what to do from here,
And leave this place forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People in this world hate me by philip teed )
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Michael P. McParland
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(4 November 1771 – 30 April 1854)
- Mark Strand
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Universal Gift, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- Infinite Love, Ifthekar Ifthi
- Christmas Tale, Gergana Teofilova
- None Sweeter, Michael P. McParland
- Not Yet Slept, Michael P. McParland
- No Other, Michael P. McParland
- Blue Hope, maryline vautravers
- No More Yelling, Michael P. McParland
- No Greater Love, Michael P. McParland
- Nightlife, Michael P. McParland
- Never Ending, Michael P. McParland