some people cant stand the fact that i just may be happy,
I do not do nothing to anyone,
i get mad,
and i try not to say anything to anyone about my problems,
i hold it inside,
and it eats me from the inside out,
love does not care how you may feel,
you have to let it go,
you cant hold grudges,
just let the pain go and let everyone know that it does not bother you,
after awhile of people pushin you around,
well say something,
show them the real you,
let your feelings free,
if you hold them inside it will kill you slowly,
get out of that everyone and be you,
be that one and only person that does not hold it in! ! !
EVERONE LIES! ! !
CHOOSE NOT TO LISTEN! ! !
GOD LOVES U! ! !
Amber Rainer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (People Lie by Amber Rainer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady
- I am satisfied with this life, gajanan mishra
- Misogyny, Pius Didier
- Remember This., richard harris
- Animals are there, gajanan mishra
- Someday, Johnny Goyena
- Girl, He Never Loved You, Ronell Warren Alman
- Writing on the wall, Nassy Fesharaki