Pepe Le Pew raped my cat
(This fictional poem is based on the cartoon character.)
I called the police and reported a rape and they rushed to where I live at.
But they beat me with their sticks when I told them that the victim was a cat.
Somehow my cat got a long streak of paint on her fur.
When Pepe Le Pew finished, she sure as hell didn't pur.
I gave him a good kick and I got sprayed.
I cut off his balls, he has seen better days.
He treated my cat like a whore.
He won't rape cats anymore.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pepe Le Pew raped my cat by Randy Johnson )
- I'll Never Leave, Taurai, George Pfumbi
- Drug war, hasmukh amathalal
- ಅತ್ಯಧಿಕ ಪ್ರಸಂಗ, Deepak Malapur
- Lost Melody, Patrick Ladbrooke
- A Rich Man's World, Fareez Nasir
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1774 - 1843)