' Perfect Development... '
She is Perfect for Her Size
She is Perfect for Her Age
A Perfect Little Girl Prize
She is Perfect for Her Phase
She is Unique in Her Moldin’
She is Lovely in Her Face
So Pretty and Golden
And Glowing in Grace
She is a Pretty Little Princess
A Real – Little, Living Doll
And If Others Can’t See This…
(You Know That Made Me Boil!)
She is Sweet - A Shy Delight
A Nice Child, Who’s So Polite
How Can They Focus On Height?
When Her Smile - Can Light The Night!
But, No Matter What Careless Ones Say…
Let Us Keep Them In Our Favor
‘til We All Reach Perfect One Day
Which Seems Pretty Close To Jayla!
MoonBee Canady's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Perfect Development... ' by MoonBee Canady )
Did you read them?
- Three Small Fancies, Ananta Madhavan
- Sips through lips, Aftab Alam
- The Mature Woman 2, Tex T Sarnie
- Invitation for Re - Opening Ceremony!, sisirachandra vaduge
- Unbarreled Gun, Edwin Cordero
- Thread of thought, Roann Mendriq
- Baking Bread, Roann Mendriq
- Completion, White Lily
- Tears, Michael McParland
- Spin of a coin, Tribhawan Kaul
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)