Physics Has Power
Never do spies flower the seeds of life,
They walk like the sun and stars to enlighten
The burdened ones, their offspring spent the nation.
Never do criminals walk under the sun to pile rocks
On ghostly buildings that house forces of the non-living;
The dead have risen to play forces of games of forces,
These men see dangerous eyes, and fruits of labour.
Never do judges feel free to obliterate the laws of the country,
Just by entering the conversation between spies,
Forming a link with honest workers,
Who are employed by the honest ones.
My flowers are again in the world flourishing,
Much like the teeming galaxy of stars
Revoltingly managed by the powers of Physics.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Physics Has Power by Naveed Akram )
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh