My head is filled,
I have his piano concertos,
Playing in my head,
They push me forward,
Help me get ahead,
Help me stay alive,
In an ugly world,
Of Love, deprived,
I go around humming,
The great melodies,
All those that are near,
Think I have lost my mind
And therefore they fear,
My 'contagious desease':
To Love Music, Art
And Live as I please.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Piano Concertos by Sandra Feldman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak