Pick Your Battles
I Closed my eyes and attempted to find peace. Listen we are here to empower and help each other.
We are here to uplift when the World gets you down.
We are here to encourage so there is no frown.
Yes things wont always be great,
But that's when we help you find your faith.
Degrading your brother, your sister, your cuz?
That's not cute only bees buzz.
The fight you feel from with in,
Puts your entire spiritual being in too a bin,
Dwell too long in the negative,
and you will lose all that is positive
A simple greeting with a genuine smile,
can help your brother, your sister, your neighbor,
journey that extra mile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pick Your Battles by Enoon Emdevol )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram