Pick Your Battles
I Closed my eyes and attempted to find peace. Listen we are here to empower and help each other.
We are here to uplift when the World gets you down.
We are here to encourage so there is no frown.
Yes things wont always be great,
But that's when we help you find your faith.
Degrading your brother, your sister, your cuz?
That's not cute only bees buzz.
The fight you feel from with in,
Puts your entire spiritual being in too a bin,
Dwell too long in the negative,
and you will lose all that is positive
A simple greeting with a genuine smile,
can help your brother, your sister, your neighbor,
journey that extra mile.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pick Your Battles by Enoon Emdevol )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.50, Monk E. Biz
- The hunter's trap شرك الصياد - للشاعر ال.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Tears of Eyes Speak The Truth, Rohit Sapra
- Goose bumps / song, Mark Heathcote
- The Chameleon, Sir Toby
- A game of Love, Sir Toby
- As I would like to grow old (to my Mother), Gianfranco Aurilio
- The StrongMan's Lethal, Sir Toby
- My answer that will stand for Nation, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Hunger - never, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Heather Burns
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow